Passionate about people and passionate about space
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a NewSpace French startup company established in Toulouse, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the specification, design and production of a new generation avionics for our future satellites;
- Within the spacecraft projects, you will be the avionics architect. You will therefore be responsible for the activities of definition, design, possible manufacturing, assembly, integration and tests of the avionics;
- You contribute to the realization of the parts concerning the avionics in the preliminary studies. These studies submitted upstream of a nanosatellite construction project and address the techniques, schedules and finances;
- You will carry out a technological watch and be a force of proposal for the avionics of our products.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- More than 3 years of demonstrated space system project experience across multiple spacecraft flight projects/programs;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and address problems using a proactive, systematic approach;
- Technical skills in Altium;
- Fluency in English and in French are mandatory.