HE Space is a leading contracting company specialised in providing managed services and human resources to the space sector. We employ space experts in the fields of engineering, science, operations, software development and administration. Our employees contribute towards every major European space programme.
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the IVV team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze Functional specification, verify coherency & traceability;
- Perform impact analysis & determine set of tests to create / replay as non-regression;
- Define tests cases & write test procedures ensuring optimal coverage of functional requirement;
- Configure Tests Bench (Hardware equipment & simulator);
- Develop test scripts, implement & execute tests, analyze results & record defects, investigate on critical problems;
- Put validation work products under configuration management;
- Write Validation report;
- Contribute to External assessment phase & audit;
- Contribute to workload estimation;
- Provide data to maintain KPIs defined at program/project level and by applicable processes;
- Provide valuable feedback for continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Engineering Master degree or equivalent qualification;
- 3-5 years of experience in Integration Verification and Validation;
- Experience in customer and in user-oriented tools;
- Fluency in French and English are mandatory. Knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
Our benefits in France
We offer competitive compensation and our benefits packages are customized per location to better match local needs. Here in the spotlight are 3 of them for our employees located in France at ESA HQ.
Training & Professional Development
Your individual training needs are important to us, and we support your attendance at conferences, e-learning, conventional group and individual classes.
Pension & accident insurance provision
The company contributes to a mandatory pension and life insurance policy.
Contribution to costs of public transport
The company pays 50% of the costs of getting to work in Paris by public transport.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4980.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!