HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space. We are currently looking for an Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Antennae & Sub-mm Waves team at ESA-ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing expert technical support to ESA projects, programmes and general studies throughout all project phases, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas;
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments;
- Defining, initiating and monitoring R&D activities covering both long- and short-term antneeds, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas;
- Monitoring applicable scientific and technological trends and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise in TT&C and PDT antennas.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Relevant university degree or equivalent qualifications;
- Experience in TT&C and PDT antennas, architectures and technologies as applied tospace;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is anadvantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from June 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter). If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) quoting job NL-4624. An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Our benefits in the Netherlands
We offer competitive compensation and our benefits packages are customized per location to better match local needs. Here in the spotlight are 3 of them for our employees located in the Netherlands.
Financial Support for your relocation expenses and the company organizes and pays for one month’s accommodation.
Contribution to health insurance
HE Space contributes a monthly amount to the statutory health insurance premium covering basic healthcare.
Training & Professional Development
Your individual training needs are important to us, and we support your attendance at conferences, e-learning, conventional group and individual classes.