Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for an Editor to support our customer in the Netherlands. This is a maternity cover for approx. 6 months.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Your work will consist in the production of content in the area of ESA Human Spaceflight and Robotic Exploration:
- Research, compile, draft, edit and layout information on the Human Spaceflight and Robotic Exploration and Science programs of the organization with the aim to publish press releases, web stories for ESA portal, blogs and social media.
- Support in creating/editing speeches, infographics and video scripts.
- Liaise with corporate communications services to ensure a timely production and publication of brochures and promotional material.
- Contribute to content creation for panels, posters, exhibitions, video production and support to promotional events and launch campaigns.
- Support with video interviews and post-production.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master Degree in Journalism or Science communication outreach.
- Native English speaker, or high proficiency in written English is required; knowledge of other member state language is an asset.
- Capability to quickly source, understand and analyse complex scientific and technical information.
- Ability to efficiently produce high-quality draft documents on different subjects ranging from scientific and technical to political and programmatic topics.
- High degree of familiarity with social media platforms, Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and image editing.
- Familiarity with desktop publishing software and WordPress.
This role is located in Noordwijk, Netherlands. We welcome applicants who are available from September 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Sabrina Kracke, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4311 before 15-Jul-20.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Our benefits in the Netherlands
We offer competitive compensation and our benefits packages are customized per location to better match local needs. Here in the spotlight are 3 of them for our employees located in the Netherlands.
Financial Support for your relocation expenses and the company organizes and pays for one month’s accommodation.
Contribution to health insurance
HE Space contributes a monthly amount to the statutory health insurance premium covering basic healthcare.
Training & Professional Development
Your individual training needs are important to us, and we support your attendance at conferences, e-learning, conventional group and individual classes.