Passionate about people and passionate about space
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support, etc;
- Assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining programme level plans;
- Assisting n the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable;
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required;
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters in Engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized
- Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration;
- Technical experience strongly preferred;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, such as project controller is required;
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Agency activities would be a distinctive advantage;
- Ability to readily assimilate and coordinate input data and providing timely output.
- Reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned tasks;
- Excellent analytical, organisation and reporting skills together with a proactive attitude for solving problems;
- Proficiency with IT tools;
- Previous experience working with SAP and relevant Agency’s corporate applications and/or TEC IT
- Tools would be an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace