HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
We are currently looking for a Radio Navigation Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technology Directorate at ESA/ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to Navigation Projects (e.g. EGNOS and GALILEO) for system and receivers performances (including receiver testing and field campaigns);
- Participation in studies supporting current and future radio navigation system definition and/or analysis (EGNOS/GALILEO evolution, etc.);
- Design, definition and follow up of industrial contract related to the procurement of GNSS receiver for infrastructure or user applications, including space receivers;
- Design, definition and follow up of R&D contract related to future GNSS ground/space infrastructure receiver and user technology, including space receivers;
- Support design, implementation, maintenance and operation of Radio Navigation equipment, complex Radio Navigation simulation tools and test facilities for testing receivers and applications.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University Degree in in the fields of Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Aerospace Engineering;
- Background and experience in GNSS navigation systems, GNSS, receiver design, algorithms and performances (signal processing, navigation, PPP, PVT hybridization of GNSS and in particular high accuracy GNSS, with other sensors, system performances, etc.);
- Strong knowledge on the design of satellite navigation systems, ranging and positioning techniques, RF, signal processing techniques, and digital navigation receivers;
- Proven experience in the implementation, maintenance and operation of complex Radio Navigation simulation and test facilities for spacecraft, aircraft, maritime and land mobile applications;
- Strong experience at user level with satellite navigation receivers and satellite navigation positioning and integrity algorithms.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Agnieszka Iwanczuk quoting job NL-HP-4261.
Our benefits in the Netherlands
We offer competitive compensation and our benefits packages are customized per location to better match local needs. Here in the spotlight are 3 of them for our employees located in the Netherlands.
Financial Support for your relocation expenses and the company organizes and pays for one month’s accommodation.
Contribution to health insurance
HE Space contributes a monthly amount to the statutory health insurance premium covering basic healthcare.
Training & Professional Development
Your individual training needs are important to us, and we support your attendance at conferences, e-learning, conventional group and individual classes.