HE Space - Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Space Systems Project Manager to support our customer in France (Toulouse).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a NewSpace French startup company , you will have the following responsibilities:
- To define and to deliver the Space Segment (a fleet of low Earth orbit satellites) in line with the aggressive cost, schedule and technical goal of the company;
- To supervise procurement of Space Segment sub-elements as well as manufacturing of the fleet of low Earth orbit satellites;
- To identify implementation issues and proactively develops recovery plans before schedule and cost impacts are realized: in a broader view, manages the overall Space Segment project risks;
- To report (cost/schedule/technical/risks) project status, issues/problems to company CEO;
- To manage and to organize your project team in charge of engineering, procurement, and production activities to ultimately deliver on Time/Schedule/Cost;
- To develop and to maintain professional working relationships with your project team as well as other key managers across the company (e.g ground segment project manager, marketing manager…);
- To identify needs for new/additional workforces necessary for company growth and goals fulfilment.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- 10+ years of demonstrated space system project management experience across multiple spacecraft flight projects/programs;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and address problems using a proactive, systematic approach;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with sub-contractors/partners;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a team in a fast-moving and complex environment;
- Fluency in English and in French are mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Toulouse. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply ” quoting job FR-HP-4483.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!