Head of facilities for IT Services area
Sectors: aeronautics / transport, systems and telecommunications.
The selected person would join to work in the IT Services area as responsible facilities:
- Realization of stakeouts in the field.
- Estimation of costs.
- Negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Supervision of airport ICT facilities.
- Management of subcontractors.PRL control and quality.
Management and supervision of ICT facilities in airports.
Training: FP Higher Computer Science or Electronics / Industrial Engineering Degree
- Minimum experience 3 years in audiovisual installations (TIC).
- Experience in the airport environment.
- Valuable knowledge SIPA / UCA.
- Valuable PRL training (Preventive Resource).
- Valuable AVSEC
- Knowledge of electrical installations and structured wiring.
- Excel high
- Valuable AutoCAD
Languages: English B1
- Communication capacity
- Team management