Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
Airbus Helicopters Japan Co. Ltd
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Head of Information Management Japan is globally responsible for :
- Support Regional Information Management Governance strategy and Japan
- stakeholder management.
- Identify regional potential Information Management risks and develop
- protocols to reduce or mitigate the risk.
- Managing the lifecycle of all Information Management problems.
- Coordinate the team in Japan in cooperation with their functional reports in the region.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take overall responsibility for the local Information management team in terms of managing direct and/or transversal teams. Engage, develop and motivate the direct/transversal team (s), with business/technology stakeholders.
- Responsible for the procedure and controls to assure compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures as well as industry best practices.
- Oversee and draft/refine/update IT policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure daily operations and project management are aligned with most current best practices and regulations. Ensure that such policies and procedures are reviewed and updated regularly
- Monitor and review IT systems to ensure they follow policies and practices. To evaluate technology, identify controls, and keep records and ensure all processes and governance are executed in accordance to policies and best practices
- Provide recommendation to various department or entities with regards to IT risk management, as part of review processes, policies, procedures, standards and frameworks in areas where they are not in existence, inadequate or ineffective
- Participate in independent reviews on divisions with regard to IT risk management, with the objective of providing assurance that they are compliant with relevant regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Coordinate and analyse problem root cause and provide workaround and final resolution.
- Ensure a measured management of the internal customer’s demand including projects selection and prioritization.
- Develop, manage and track the regional Information Management team annual budget. Maintain and update Information Management Service Catalog and Service Proposal.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience working in Information Operations, supervising
- technology teams, and overseeing large Information Management projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams
- across the entire organization.
- Having previous experiences in IT GRC operation, Internal/IT Audit and
- relevant Risk certifications is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Japanese Language: Native or equivalent
- English Language: Business level proficiency
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.