A new way to get far!
Hemav offers digital solutions of great added value for the industry through the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the use of drone and satellite technology.
We are specialists in the processing of data and images and pioneers in the aeronautical and operational development of drone technology, with the certification and homologation of AESA (State Agency for Aerial Safety).
We have a strategic geographical coverage to provide national and international services with relevant locations in Madrid and Barcelona. Our headquarter located in the ESA incubator, European Space Agency and Hemav Innovation Center.
All this is achieved thanks to a highly qualified multidisciplinary engineering team motivated by working in an innovative company with a lot of potential where there is a good work environment, career plans, leadership development, flexibility policies, as well as diversity and inclusion strategies .
In full international expansion we have unique projects and development opportunities,
Discover our career opportunities at Hemav Engineering department:
Hemav Engineering Internship
- New technical developments
- Provide executive capacity in low level SW developments for Engineering.
- Assume maintenance and improvement proposals for all projects in which you have participated.
- It must contribute and assume certain developments at very low level practically HW. To be able to complete the Engineering team.
- Technical maintenance of HW solutions (outside the maintenance plan)
- Improvements of the HEMAV solutions according to flight operations, pilots and final customer feedback.
- Collaboration in the resolution of technical incidents, realization of proposals and execution of improvements.
- Punctual support in case of eventual work peaks in production / innovation of HW.
- Proactive person, wanting to develop within a leading company in its sector
- Aligned with our values: Talent, Excellence, Creativity and Commitment.
- C / C ++ developments (Better if it is on embedded HW or development boards)
- Git knowledge
- Experience with some types of Arduino style plate, raspberry, odroid.
Knowledge will be assessed in:
- Drone Technology
- Electronics (adaptation of microcontrollers, sensors, etc…)
- FPGAs programming