Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for development of electrical systems (concept through product test) for terrestrial and off world robotic sampling systems.
- Analyzing and defining system requirements
- Electrical systems design including analog/digital circuit design and analysis, embedded design, and power systems
- High Reliability Printed Circuit Board layout design Generating fabrication documentation and vendor specifications
- Board-level assembly and test including environmental testing
- Instrumentation systems configuration and testing support
- Developing budget and schedule inputs for Project Manager
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years working in avionic systems, embedded systems, motion control and/or electromechanical systems
- Digital, analog and embedded hardware design experience
- PCB layout and Schematic Capture
- Microcontroller firmware development
- Familiarity with Altium
- Writing and maintaining design documentation
Honeybee Robotics creates advanced robotic systems for the world’s most demanding environments and applications. We are an R&D engineering company that creates unique solutions for our customers’ challenges, on Earth and in space. Our robotic solutions are designed to enhance the user experience and extend capabilities beyond what’s currently possible. Industries we serve include spacecraft, planetary exploration, and defense robotics. We make next-generation applications a reality through creative, collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with the best technology. As an R&D service provider, we are deeply committed to delivering results for our customers and partners, from early-stage feasibility studies to prototyping, to production and product validation. Since 1983, we have completed more than 300 advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia, industry, and others. Headquartered in Longmont, CO with facilities in Pasadena, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.