Honeybee Robotics creates advanced robotic systems for the world’s most demanding environments and applications. We are an R&D engineering company that creates unique solutions for our customers’ challenges, on Earth and in space. Our robotic solutions are designed to enhance the user experience and extend capabilities beyond what’s currently possible. Industries we serve include spacecraft, planetary exploration, and defense robotics. We make next-generation applications a reality through creative, collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with the best technology. As an R&D service provider, we are deeply committed to delivering results for our customers and partners, from early-stage feasibility studies to prototyping, to production and product validation. Since 1983, we have completed more than 300 advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia, industry, and others. Headquartered in Longmont, CO with facilities in Pasadena, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- Working as part of the EBI Enterprise Applications team, act as the primary Business Analyst for multiple US sites already live on IFS; Provide day-to-day as well as strategic support.
- Work directly with business users to elicit, understand and document requirements; apply good judgement and knowledge to implement effective solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and support business processes and solutions in IFS that will enable the business to function at high-quality, consistent standards; Help the business to get maximum value out of IFS as the core ERP system
- Manage and administer other integrated software packages and internally developed software tools as needed
- Development and support of user-facing IFS configurations, including Custom Objects, Crystal Reports, Saved Searches and Lobbies.
- Train business users on IFS Applications and other processes as required.
- Change management, ownership and guidance for business testing when new releases, critical fixes and other changes are required.
- Adhere to, and be an advocate for, strong SDLC practices within both the IT team and the business; ensure that design specifications, testing, and documentation are completed for each project or activity.
- Interact with IT support functions, including external vendors and service partners, to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Proactive, engaged member of the EBI IT team, providing top quality guidance and support to IT colleagues and business users. Establish and maintain good relationships to support effective collaboration and position yourself as a crucial partner to the business.
- Champion and proactively pursue process improvement opportunities that will benefit the business.
- Travel restrictions permitting, this role may require occasional travel.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Person.
- Experience and understanding of IFS Applications, including versions 9 and/or 10.
- Experience in the following areas of IFS Applications: Manufacturing, procurement, projects and planning. Some experience in other areas of IFS Applications is expected.
- Experience designing and producing customer-ready reports (SSRS or Crystal Reports preferred), IFS Lobbies and IFS custom objects.
- Ability to translate business processes into recommended best uses of software functionality.
- Experience supporting IFS implementations, upgrades and data migration is preferred.
- Positive, proactive, ownership attitude. The ability to self-learn and manage engagements with business users and senior management is essential.
- Excellent communication with a strong customer service focus.
- Excellent organizational skills, with a disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to question / listen to user concerns and develop solutions using our systems to meet user needs.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment; A strong team player able to build relationships and work closely with peers and customers, with a high degree of self-management and able to self-direct with minimal supervision.
- Display willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, include appropriate people in decision-making process, make timely decisions.
- Experience with using Lean Six Sigma problem solving methods and tools is desired.
- Experience of developing Crystal Reports and/or SSRS Reports for IFS a plus.
- Business Analytics/Business Reporter experience a plus.
- Experience of the IFS DME extension is a plus.
- Some experience of SQL code development, data manipulation a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with IFS Applications in a Business Analyst role, including experience with IFS Applications 9 or 10.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar technical discipline preferred but not required
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.