Delivering Innovation Today
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- Honeybee Robotics seeks a Program Manager III that will be responsible for technical as well as non-technical management of multiple NASA projects and acts as project interface to the customer and organizes customer-facing project reviews.
- They will also lead project planning, requirements scope/change management, as well as cost and schedule compliance.
- Develop project plans. Establish appropriate planning and controls details to meet project requirements, budgets, and schedules.
- Communicate and execute project plans, starting with Project Kickoff.
- Lead smaller projects independently and larger projects together with Systems Engineer for teams consisting of Design, Electrical, Software, Project Engineers, as well as Technicians. Lead team meetings, assign and/or record action items in agile project management tools and assure follow-through.
- Manage technical and project level risks, stay on top of scope changes and contractual modifications, and identify and communicate corrective actions.
- Organize and Lead customer Milestone Reviews such as PDRs and CDRs and assign action items, as required.
- Compile and present project status, schedule, and budgetary statistics to customers or company management.
Required Experience, Skills and Education
- US Person
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) from an accredited university in engineering, technology management, or related field
- 5-10 years related experience in a business developing and manufacturing complex aerospace products or technologies
- PMP certification preferred, but not required
- Earned Value Management experience a plus
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace