Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options.
- Support Director of Contracts in ensuring that group goals align with top level company strategic objectives.
- Drive improvement processes that support cross-functional collaboration, company growth, and Customer satisfaction.
- Provide oversight, leadership and development to a team of contract professionals.
- Represent the Contract Administration organization with peer organizations and customers to develop plans, organize work, negotiate terms, monitor progress, and resolve problems.
- Assure that all clarifications and amendments of negotiations are incorporated into the final contract.
- Participate in the planning, organizing, monitoring, and assessment of the team’s work.
- Responsible for ensuring timely review of awards and ongoing accuracy/maintenance of contractual information in company ERP system.
- Direct responsibility for handling high profile contracts from cradle to grave, including but not limited to:
- Review solicitation and prepare responses for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Analyze contracting requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, corporate policies, and business unit procedures.
- Prepare and administer the necessary correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittals.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain contract records and files documenting contract performance, compliance, and contract closeout.
Requirements and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline, Master’s degree or JD preferred
- 6 + years of contracts management experiences with 1-2 years supervisory experience
- 1-2 years experience with government and commercial aerospace and defense contracts
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills suitable for interaction with customers and various levels of management.
- Efficiency, attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Capable of dealing with multiple internal and external (domestic/international) customers
- Ability to Work with offsite teams
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite software
- Knowledge with IFS, SAP, Oracle or other type of ERP/MRP software
- Knowledge of FARS, DFARs, EAR and ITAR requirements a plus
About Honeybee Robotics
Honeybee Robotics creates advanced robotic systems for the world’s most demanding environments and applications. We are an R&D engineering company that creates unique solutions for our customers’ challenges, on Earth and in space. Our robotic solutions are designed to enhance the user experience and extend capabilities beyond what’s currently possible. Industries we serve include spacecraft, planetary exploration, and defense robotics. We make next-generation applications a reality through creative, collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with the best technology. As an R&D service provider, we are deeply committed to delivering results for our customers and partners, from early-stage feasibility studies to prototyping, to production and product validation. Since 1983, we have completed more than 300 advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia, industry, and others. Headquartered in Longmont, CO with facilities in Pasadena, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.