Delivering Innovation Today
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments.
With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- The Atlassian/Confluence Systems Administrator will serve as the primary administrator and maintainer of the Confluence based Wiki for knowledge and workflow management at Honeybee Robotics.
- The Atlassian/Confluence Systems Administrator will join a growing DevOps team and be expected to support related products to maintain and improve organizational IT services
- Serve as the primary administrator and SME for Atlassian Confluence product
- Responsible for leading all administrative functions including creation and management of projects, permissions, reports, and overall Confluence look & feel.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization to gather requirements and subsequently develop and deliver custom templates and workflows
- Research and recommend Atlassian marketplace plugins to meet needs and install, manage, and administer any add-ons accordingly
- Create and maintain technical and user-facing Confluence documentationProactively identify areas of improvement and innovative solutions to complex problems
Required Experience, Skills and Education
- US Person
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of Confluence administration experience preferred, or equivalent experience with similar systems
- Atlassian Certified professional credentials preferred
- Must have excellent communication, organization, and follow-thru skills
- Must have the ability to explain upcoming changes and initiatives in ways that technical and non-technical people can easily understand
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks
Compensation and Benefits
- All final pay rates will be determined by the candidate’s specific education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- Pay Range: $67,000 – $80,000 per year
Our Pay for Performance Philosophy
We ensure that our peoples’ accomplishments are recognized and rewarded appropriately. Our compensation and benefits package reflects our commitment to competitive total rewards.
- Competitive Salaries and Bonus plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Recognition Rewards
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan options
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan with competitive match
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Honeybee Robotics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace