Delivering Innovation Today
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options.
Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- The Mechanical Engineer works with the team in system design and build for motion control and actuation systems.
- Mechanical systems design including bearings, gears, motors, rotating mechanisms
- High Reliability mechanical design and analysis for aerospace applications
- Generating design documentation and vendor specifications
- Support assembly and test including environmental testing, shock, vibration and thermal
- Motion Control for spacecraft actuation
- Proactively identify roadblocks to technical progress and take steps to mitigate/avoid
- Review test data and recommend changes to products and/or processes
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- US Person (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 6+ years of experience OR MS with 4+ years of experience
- Experience working in Aerospace
- Electronics Packaging experience is a plus
- Proficient with computer aided design and analysis tools (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experience with LabView and MatLab a plus
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- People Managment is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- All final pay rates will be determined by the candidates specific education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- Pay Range: $100,000 – 126,000 per year
Our Pay for Performance Philosophy
We ensure that our peoples’ accomplishments are recognized and rewarded appropriately. Our compensation and benefits package reflects our commitment to competitive total rewards.
- Competitive Salaries and Bonus plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Recognition Rewards
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan options
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan with competitive match
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Honeybee Robotics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.