Delivering Innovation Today
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- Mechanism design which includes bearings, gears, motors, springs, and other approaches
- High Reliability mechanical design and analysis for long life space applications
- Generating fabrication documentation and vendor specifications
- Assembly and test including environmental testing, shock, vibration and thermal
- Motion Control for spacecraft actuation
- Data acquisition systems configuration and testing support
- Proactively identify roadblocks to technical progress and take steps to mitigate/avoid
- Review test data and recommend changes to products and/or processes
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- US Person (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with 3+ years’ experience OR MS
- Proficient with a variety of computer aided design & analysis
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.