Delivering Innovation Today
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- The Program Administrator is responsible for helping to improve the effectiveness/efficiency of the Program Manager (PM) team and generate weekly/monthly program group metrics and reports.
- Support the Program Management team in administration of programs.
- Aid the PM’s in management of Integrated Program Team (IPT) communications and order processing.
- Evaluate program activities, collect data, and generate required reports.
- Support development, maintenance and communication of program schedules.
- Enter and maintain Program Budgets and Funding Limits as required for programs.
- Generate and track spend on Advanced Work Authorizations and limited fund for new programs.
- Manage Order Fill Reports.
- Supply EVMS and ETC Data for programs and aid in reporting.
- Report open CR’s in Customer Review.
- Support Program Operating Plan (POP) generation to aid in organizing site resources.
- Facilitate Internal and External Communication to support program requirements.
- Importing and maintaining program documentation in the ERP management information system.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required (e.g. Bookings, Forecasts).
- US Person (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- 3-5 years of related Program Administration experience preferably in government or manufacturing environment.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem-solving and data management skills.
- Experience with IFS, SAP, Oracle or other type of ERP/MRP software.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite software a must with emphasis on MS Excel.
- Bachelor’s in business related field or technical degree (e.g. paralegal studies) are preferred.
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.