Delivering Innovation Today
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- The Quality Inspector supports incoming, in-process and outgoing part inspections.
- Dimensional inspection of precision parts
- Completing inspection reports
- In-process quality, workmanship and step verification approval of sub-assemblies in accordance with our manufacturing standards
- Final inspection reporting
- Working with Quality Engineers on Non-Conforming Material paperwork
- Working with Quality and Design Engineers to continually improve processes and method
Required Experience, Skills and Education
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Associates in Applied Sciences or Vocational Tech Degree
- Dimensional GDT knowledge required
- Experience with inspection equipment, including CMM required
- Clean room and ESD experience preferred
- Military or Aerospace preferred
Our Pay for Performance Philosophy
We ensure that our peoples’ accomplishments are recognized and rewarded appropriately.
Our compensation and benefits package reflects our commitment to competitive total rewards.
- Competitive Salaries and Bonus plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Recognition Rewards
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan options
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan with competitive match
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.