Delivering Innovation Today
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
A Test Technician assists and executes standard and custom test procedures on a variety of projects. This position is a 3rd shift (overnight) position, after a 2-week, day-shift training program. Occasional weekends and paid overtime will be required. Ability to have a flexible schedule is a must. This is a temporary position. In all cases, there is opportunity to convert to a permanent position if individual performance and business conditions allow.
- General knowledge of test equipment
- Temperature gauges
- Pressure gauges
- LabView based Data Acquisition systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and consistent employee
- Thermal vacuum chamber operation experience a plus
- May be required to lift 30 lbs
- May be required to work in confined spaces
- Temperature and pressure monitoring and adjustment
- Test observations and reporting
- Test anomaly reporting
- Equipment maintenance and cleaning
Required Experience, Skills and Education
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- 1+ years working in an engineering field and/or precision mechanical assembly environment
- Must have standard test equipment experience
Compensation and Benefits
- All final pay rates will be determined by the candidates specific education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Our Pay for Performance Philosophy
We ensure that our peoples’ accomplishments are recognized and rewarded appropriately. Our compensation and benefits package reflects our commitment to competitive total rewards.
- Competitive Salaries and Bonus plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Recognition Rewards
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan options
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan with competitive match
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Honeybee Robotics Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.