Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options.
A Test Technician assists and executes standard and custom test procedures on a variety of projects.
- General knowledge of test equipment
- LabView based Data Acquisition systems
- Motion Controllers
- Digital Multimeters
- Test anomaly and reporting
- Cable construction and test equipment fabrication
- Test support: Vibration, Thermal, RF Testing
- Test set development
- May be required to lift 30 lbs
- May be required to work in confined spaces
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- 2+ years working in an engineering field and/or precision mechanical assembly environment
- Must have standard test equipment experience
- Must have aviation or aerospace test experience
- Thermal vacuum chamber operation experience a plus
- RF testing experience a plus
- Aerospace Workmanship Standards: J-STD-001 Space Addendum, NASA STD 8739 a plus
*This position will occasionally require nights and weekends. Ability to have a flexible schedule is a must.
Honeybee Robotics creates advanced robotic systems for the world’s most demanding environments and applications. We are an R&D engineering company that creates unique solutions for our customers’ challenges, on Earth and in space. Our robotic solutions are designed to enhance the user experience and extend capabilities beyond what’s currently possible. Industries we serve include spacecraft, planetary exploration, and defense robotics. We make next-generation applications a reality through creative, collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with the best technology. As an R&D service provider, we are deeply committed to delivering results for our customers and partners, from early-stage feasibility studies to prototyping, to production and product validation. Since 1983, we have completed more than 300 advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia, industry, and others. Headquartered in Longmont, CO with facilities in Pasadena, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.