Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
This is a temporary position. In some cases, there may be opportunity to convert to a permanent position if individual performance and business conditions allow. Honeybee Robotics (HBR) seeks a positive and energetic individual for the position of Material Handler II, reporting to the Inventory Control Manager in our Longmont, CO location.
- The primary role of this position is to receive stock, fill part demand from kanbans and work orders, and maintain accurate part inventory
- Issuing parts to kanbans and work orders and transacting in ERP
- Labeling and identification of kitted parts
- Receiving completed shop orders to stock
- Stocking of production and consumables
- Support Incoming Inspection with part cleaning as workload demands
- Perform cycle counts and reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Work with Inventory Control Manager to correct inventory discrepancies
- Responsible for Material presentation, kanban management, and 5S of stockrooms and inventory replenishment areas
- Other duties as assigned and as needed in support of Inventory Control team
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Inventory Management experience preferred (i.e., inventory transactions, cycle counting, & material handling).
- Experience with ERP system and transactional processes preferred.
- Must have basic math skills
- Computer and keyboard experience required.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy for counting parts, inspecting parts and solving inventory problems.
- Experience with materials requiring trace history and maintenance desired.
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions.
About Honeybee Robotics
Honeybee Robotics creates advanced robotic systems for the world’s most demanding environments and applications. We are an R&D engineering company that creates unique solutions for our customers’ challenges, on Earth and in space. Our robotic solutions are designed to enhance the user experience and extend capabilities beyond what’s currently possible. Industries we serve include spacecraft, planetary exploration, and defense robotics. We make next-generation applications a reality through creative, collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with the best technology. As an R&D service provider, we are deeply committed to delivering results for our customers and partners, from early-stage feasibility studies to prototyping, to production and product validation. Since 1983, we have completed more than 300 advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia, industry, and others. Headquartered in Longmont, CO with facilities in Pasadena, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.