Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements with Aerospace & Defense customers
- Order entry into IFS (ERP), including contract line item inputs, customer orders
- Cash flow management, invoicing and collecting (AR)
- Review modifications, extensions and contract closeout acts
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Represents organization with peer organizations and customers to develop plans, organize work, negotiate terms, monitor progress, and resolve problems.
- Assures that all clarifications and amendments of negotiations are incorporated into the final contract.
- Participates in the planning, organizing, monitoring, and assessment of work.
- Contributes in ongoing organizational continuous improvement activities
- Requires a either (1) a Bachelor’s Degree (MA/MS and/or JD preferred) in business or law
- 5+ years of experience or contracting with a Certification in Government Contracting or minimum of 1-2 years equivalent contract administration experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- Knowledge US Government export regulations is a preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills suitable for interaction with customers and various levels of management.
- Ability to balance high volume of data entry and resolution.
- Efficiency, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite software
- Knowledge with IFS, SAP, Oracle or other type of ERP/MRP software
- Working Knowledge of FARS, DFAR, EAR and ITAR requirements a plus
About Honeybee Robotics
Honeybee Robotics creates advanced robotic systems for the world’s most demanding environments and applications. We are an R&D engineering company that creates unique solutions for our customers’ challenges, on Earth and in space. Our robotic solutions are designed to enhance the user experience and extend capabilities beyond what’s currently possible. Industries we serve include spacecraft, planetary exploration, and defense robotics. We make next-generation applications a reality through creative, collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with the best technology. As an R&D service provider, we are deeply committed to delivering results for our customers and partners, from early-stage feasibility studies to prototyping, to production and product validation. Since 1983, we have completed more than 300 advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia, industry, and others. Headquartered in Longmont, CO with facilities in Pasadena, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.