The future is what we make it.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity.
As a Sr Estimator, you will be responsible for the delivery of the high-quality Technical Solutions & Bid Proposals on time, you will Ensure all Honeywell proposals and sales project files are in accordance with Honeywell standards and processes.
- Analyze requests for quotations and other documents / technical drawings provided by the customer.
- Work with sales, operations, and other internal support teams to define solutions that best fit the customer’s technical and commercial requirements.
- Identify external content (3rd party) and interact with Procurement to obtain technical and commercial offers from external suppliers.
- Identify content from other lines of business/functions and interact with other support teams to obtain technical and commercial offers.
- Define a proposal plan which should include all resources, responsibilities, deliverables, and due dates for the members of the involved estimation team.
- Estimate internal (1st and 2nd party) content – hardware, software, and services – using the internal estimating toolset. For complex proposals, can manage and lead a team of estimators.
- Expedite and coordinate responses from sales, operations, contracts, procurement, and other support teams to complete proposals as required.
- Prepare full proposal and costing of all Honeywell hardware, software, and services, other 3rd party content, contingencies, etc.
- Coordinate internal processes such as Kick-off Meeting, Proposal Review Meeting, Risk and Opportunity review, Global Approval Process, etc.
- Prepare the booking package/handover to the operations team when the project is won.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- More than 05 years of experience in estimating, selling or projects.
- Microsoft office tools and other business-level applications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & French.
- Knowledge of Honeywell’s portfolio is a plus.
- Knowledge of competitor solutions and their offers is a plus.
- Experience with products and solutions within the industrial automation market.