When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
The future is what we make it.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity of Service Manager to join our team UOP team in Algeria. For our Safety and productivity Solutions
This position will play a key and integral role in managing service, technical support and developing customer relationships with customers, while working in close coordination with the Account Manager, Customer Success Organization (CSO).
The candidate needs to have strong problem-solving skills, can manage time and multi task, be a keen learner, be comfortable working independently as well as with cross-departmental teams and have good communication skills.
The candidate should have wide knowledge of refining and/or petrochemical technologies, ideally with direct experience of UOP technologies. They should also be able to handle in depth technical discussions and will be expected to play a leading role in problem resolution from both a technical and commercial viewpoint.
The successful Service Manager will accomplish the following for an identified customer base:
- Establish strong customer relationships through frequent direct contact and service delivery that helps to maintain and grow value for both our customers and UOP
- Become knowledgeable about the customers’ refinery configuration, their operating goals and strategies, and how UOP products and services fit or could fit into these,
- Ensure successful service delivery to existing customers and deliver on contractual obligations
- Manage the troubleshooting efforts for the assigned customers with the help of UOP’s Technical Service Departments as necessary to ensure that timely, accurate and effective support is provided to maintain overall customer satisfaction.
- Support unit start-ups and catalyst reloads: discuss timelines, work scope and UOP involvement with customer to agree plans for UOP site-support.
- Become the Trusted Advisor for the customers and be the customers’ gateway into UOP, providing the background and context needed to allow UOP to deliver the high value solutions
- Grow UOP Service revenue by prospecting, promoting and winning Service Offerings for your assigned customers.
- Work in tandem with Account Manager and Business to maintain a detailed account plan
- Work closely with other functions in UOP to deliver and grow UOP revenue utilizing UOP’s full portfolio of Integrated Solutions including products and service offerings.
- Identify opportunities for customer value creation by developing business leads for all parts of UOP.
- Develop broad-based technical and economics knowledge of the Refining and Petrochemical business and the local market issues for assigned customer sites.
Develop an understanding of key stakeholders and buying influencers, decision-making framework, and within the customer organization, particularly at the refinery manager Technical and Operations Managers levels
Direct accountability for management of service agreements assigned. Responsibility includes administration of the agreement itself, including tracking of contractual hours and obligations.
YOU MUST HAVE
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the refining and petrochemicals industries
- Chemical Engineering Degree (BAC +5)
- The ability to travel up to 50% annually to both domestic and international sites
- Be fluent in French and English speaking and writing
- Willingness to travel at 50% across Franco Africa
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering preferred
- Prior experience in two or more UOP Process technologies is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid comprehensive problem-solving skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to learn the facets of UOP business to help team identify opportunities at early stages.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request.
- JOB ID: HRD132988
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Lotissement Bensmaia,Algiers,Poirson, El Biar,ALGER,16606,Algeria