Is responsible for managing end user escalations for IGA(Identity Governance tool), AD (Active Directory), PI (Privilege Identity) and Identity Analytics (SIEM) services that are part of the core IAM (Identity and Access Management) infrastructure. Additionally, the role is responsible for the constant evaluation of processes and procedures to enhance the end user and service desk experiences regarding Identity processes. This will include updating knowledge articles, providing training to end user and support staff, and monitoring trends for a continued evergreen Identity process. This role will also be responsible for business analytics and risk management the role will grow into strategic activities as we increase responsibilities and services globally for the IAM space.
- 5 years’ experience or more in one or more technical areas of Information Security and especially in IAM with attribute and role-based access controls
- 3-5 years’ technical leadership
- Technical or architectural experience of IAM solutions is a strong asset
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations
- Sharp analytic and problem-solving capabilities that go beyond strict technical expertise
- Broad IT knowledge and a strong level of familiarity with a wide range of technologies and IT practices