Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
As a member of the Retrofits, Modifications, and Upgrades (RMU) program team, the Program Planning and Control (PP&C) Analyst I assists internal customers in the development of program plans and the creation of program cost and schedule baselines. The analyst analyzes program performance in accordance with Earned Value Management (EVM) standards and prepares reports to internal and external customers. Position requires customer focus and frequent internal customer contact, ability to develop and carry out long and short-term objectives using effective time management skills and working knowledge and experience with program management processes (cost, schedule technical controls, baseline development, assigning-time phased resources & budgets to work scope, performance measurement, etc.).
Key Success Factors:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Data Mining, Analysis, and Modeling techniques.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to create a sense of buy-in among team members.
- Must adapt well to a changing environment.
- Ability to work multi-tasks, tenacious, and possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of aerospace industry preferred.
- Ability to work with team members located across the globe.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 0-2 years of business related experience, schedule and EVM related experience.
- 0-2 years of applicable experience in program environment
- JOB ID: HRD109060
- Category: Business Management
- Location: ELCOT- SEZ, PLOT NO.1, ILANDAIKULAM RING ROAD,NEAR : PANDIKOIL, KARUPPAYURANI POST,Madurai,TAMIL NADU,625020,India