Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world�s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve buildings, factories, utilities, and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are looking for Embedded QA Engineer with good hands-on testing experience in both, MANUAL and AUTOMATED testing for embedded IOT platform, web application and Mobile app . You will be involved in testing of Embedded, Software, GUI, Web-based and some database related testing along with mobile application testing for IoT Based products and will be responsible for managing the QA team planning, QA activities
- Hands on testing experience in EMBEDDED systems and Software domain.
- Should have spent at least 3 years in testing domain and thoroughly familiar with Black-box testing, White-box testing, Integration testing,
- System testing, regression testing using MANUAL and AUTOMATED testing methodologies.
- Should be able to write & maintain functional and non-functional test-cases & system level test cases. Analyze new features based on requirements and generate both positive and negative test cases.
- Should be willing to work on Embedded, Cloud, Mobile application testing projects.
- Should have a thorough understanding of STLC/Bug-life cycle.
- Must have hands-on experience in using Test Management tools, Bug-tracking tool, reviewing QA documentation such as Test-cases, Test-plan in JAMA/Zephyr, Traceability matrix, Test-coverage extent, automated test-scripts etc.
- Should have knowledge of automated test-frameworks such as pytest, robot framework.
- Familiarity with API-testing is a must (tools: POSTMAN)
- Should have knowledge of tools such as Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, Junit, SoupUI.
- Should have done cloud application testing, monkey testing.
- Should be comfortable working in both MANUAL and AUTOMATED Testing tasks.
- Knowledge in testing BLE-MESH or Zigbee is an added advantage.
- Experience in testing embedded hardware and experience in testing embedded linux based system via scripts, bash/python.
- Aware of development tools like Confluence, JIRA, GIT, bit-bucket, SourceTree etc.
- Be Familiar with reading schematics, datasheets, technical reference manual and Silicon revision sheets.
- Good knowledge about Software QA methodologies, tools and Processes.
- No 9-to-5 thinking;
- should be goal driven with solution-oriented mindset
- should meet deadlines with customer first attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a team-player showing capability and flexibility to work in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Suitable Experience range: 3-5 Yrs
- Bachelor’s in computer science/Electronics/Physics/Embedded Software