Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell is a fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. As a global technology leader, we have 123,000 employees working in more than 100 countries.
Our quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, and more innovative and productive in every corner of our world. Honeywell products touch the lives of most people every day, whether you’re flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication or playing a sport.
- Hands-on programming experience with C++ with OOPS and Data Structures (Pointers)
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Knowledge on QT.
Working experience on Linux/CentOS
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies such as BitBucket/Github, Sonar and Bamboo.
- Understanding on UML Diagrams (Sequence/Class/State)
- Working experience of CI/CD Pipeline like Bamboo.
- To implement problem solving attitude in assisting operators, resolving any HSES related item through Root Cause Analysis and corrective action plans
- Effective Communication
- Time Management
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce environment. Applicants with relevant qualifications will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- JOB ID: HRD107562
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk – Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India