Why Wait for the Future When You Can Create It
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization’s business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
- Create new methods, techniques, and processes
- Perform testing
- Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Some experience in test support
- Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
- Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and apply six sigma procedures.
- Sound technical judgment and opinions.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.