Honeywell Aerospace products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft. We build aircraft engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity systems, mechanical components and more, and connect many of them via our high-speed Wi-Fi offerings. Our solutions create healthier air travel, more fuel efficient and better-maintained aircraft, more direct and on-time flight arrivals, safer skies and airports and more comfortable flights, along with several innovations and services that reflect exciting and emerging new transportation methods such as autonomous and supersonic flight.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is hiring a Mechanical Engineering – Summer 2021 Intern. Envision, design and develop products and systems as a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of hardworking engineers whose expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
You must have:
- Must be pursuing a Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or a Mechanical Engineering field
- Must graduate after December 2021
- Must continue enrollment in degree program upon completion of the internship
- Due to US Export Control Laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have a protected status
- Motivated to drive improvements in a substantial environment
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Team working ability
- Individuals who are results-oriented and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or necessary to by events
- Ability to easily and effectively balance many priorities and results-oriented demands
- Good interpersonal skills verbal and written
- Confirmed experience with design tools for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)