We have been innovating for more than 100 years – and now we’re creating what’s next.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The UAS organization is on the forefront leading the industry to greater frontiers through a variety of Honeywell’s core competencies. Examples: Developing actuator and propulsion systems. Leveraging Honeywell’s advanced flight control systems and radar technology for immediate market penetration. Developing power systems to enhance platform supply and increase flight time. Influencing vehicle bodies for higher performance and avionics. Increasing computing capabilities via software, microcontrollers, data communication and sensors.
Reporting to the Unmanned Aerial Systems Vice President and General Manager, the candidate will lead a multi-functional team and is ultimately responsible for business strategy relating to growth, management of all customer communications and business execution within the UAS Greenhouse.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
The Customer Business Manager (m/f/d) for the Unmanned Aerial Systems is responsible for leading and executing the UAS customer accounts. The successful candidate will lead the UAS Greenhouse accounts for all products and services in the Honeywell portfolio to achieve annual operating plan (AOP) revenue and margin, key account scorecards, cash/accounts receivables metrics, drive accelerated product opportunities through new pursuits and STC’s, and address all un-encumbered orders. Additional responsibilities include SIOP input for the NPD UAS Greenhouse products specific to these OEMs. The role is critical in support of helping drive improved delivery system performance through holds reductions, improved cash performance with improved dispute resolution. Additionally, the role must be closely aligned to our Product Teams team and participate in several new product pursuits. Active engagement in many Honeywell sponsored advisory boards is required
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Minimum 5 years of Sales, Business Development / Management, Supply Chain, Customer Management or Program / Project Management experience.
- Relevant program/business management or Marketing experience with a track record of delivering successful results across a diverse, global aerospace business
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Engineering preferred.
- Experience in developing and executing strategy
- Experience with a distributed, global network model for maintenance and/or value-added reselling
- Experience working in a matrix-ed environment (cross-functionally with ISC, C&PS, Contracts, etc) in a large, diversified, global enterprise
- Experience with change management
- Experience at leading large-scale projects from concept to completion
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.