Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future.
Provide HR support to the Plastic Injection Manufacturing Team based in Nabeul, while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Global Job Desc :
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Participate actively in the development and evolution of the organization.
- Promote the development of versatility and matching skills to the needs of the organization (training, mobility, succession plan, exit interviews …)
- Be a strategic Business Partner.
- Participate in the meetings of the Factory Management Committee
- Maintain effective communication with managers and employees (internal communication).
- Guarantee the accuracy of information in PeS (check and update).
- Participate in working groups engaged in improvement processes with the HRG, HRS and Payroll teams
- Optimize internal HR procedures (HRS, HRG, site) relating to all legal obligations
- Optimize costs
- Ensure the monthly entry into the VPA interface of variable pay elements
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management (Ensure the proper application of laws and regulations, the Convention and Company Agreements).
- Participate in the Works Council and animate the meetings of the staff delegates
- Lead negotiations with union representatives.
- Be the HSE partner for the occupational medicine.
- Ensure the monitoring of Honeywell practices on manufacturing sites.
- Conduct recruitment: Participate in the selection of candidates, conduct interviews and promote the integration of new hires (initial trainings …)
- Ensure the availability of the necessary staff in quantity and quality and the management of precarious contracts.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Management
- Ability to have interfaces at all levels and to implement change.
- Ability to implement effective communication with a team spirit and to advise the remote management
- Ability to work in projects mode and operate in a matrix structure
- Ease of taking initiative and making decisions
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the needs of the site
- Knowledge of social legislation and employment contracts
- Ability to conduct a recruitment interview and identify the suitability of a profile with a position
- Ability to manage HR indicators and implement corrective actions in case of drift
- Ability to help understand and apply our policies and tools in compliance with local legal requirements
- Strong personality and good organization of work
- Guidance for Continuous Improvement, Rigor and Organization
- Fluency in English.