Why Wait for the Future When You Can Create It
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
This position is responsible for providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified
- Assume leadership role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Keep technically current with the HPS networking and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines
- Maintain cyber security certifications
- Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO 27000, etc.
- Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support
- Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in industrial automation network systems engineering
- 3+ years working with IT Security
- 2+ years Industrial Networking
- 1+ years’ experience in Security Projects
- 1+ years performing audits/assessments
- Requires 65– 85% travel around Europe
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.