Why Wait for the Future When You Can Create It
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join our Honeywell Process Solution team based in Izmir, Turkey. The purpose of this role is to provide technical support, solve technical problems and incidents and implementation of service projects/contracts for all Honeywell Turkey customers.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities:
- Provide technical support (on-site, phone, modem, internet) for Honeywell customers
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer reported complaints and problems
- Participate in migration and upgrade projects
- Execute periodic site visits, predictive and preventive maintenance of Honeywell systems
- Give technical trainings for the systems under his/her supervision participate in the analysis of the customer’s specifications.
- Follow-up order placement and delivery status of project equipment’s or spare parts from Honeywell and third party.
- Attend all service meetings and to decide to job planning.
- Be ready on the job site as necessary and take actions.
- Prepare all necessary documentation after the service project and send it to the customer on time.
- Give technical trainings to the customers.
- Create new sales opportunities during the application of the project.
- Use Honeywell generated tools to improve processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in one of the following engineering departments: Electrical, Electronical, Control and Mechatronics, Robotics and Automation.
- Fluent command of written and spoken Turkish and English
- Basic computer and controls knowledge.
- Customer-focused attitude
- High sense of self-responsibility
- Result-oriented approach and problem-solving capability
- Effective communication skills
- This role requires travel to customer sites so a valid driving license is a must
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan Life
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.