Why Wait for the Future When You Can Create It
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded individual to join Honeywell’s Corporate Procurement team as a Senior Procurement Buyer managing operational sourcing activities for indirect spend & delivers productivity based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The Indirect CoE Sourcing Buyer manages all strategic activities related to indirect spend, including but not limited to
- Identifies and drives saving opportunities, consumption reduction and value engineering projects through negotiations.
- Conducts eAuctions for goods and services, ensuring best value offering to business.
- Revisits agreed terms with existing suppliers to improve productity and working capital. He/She implements new deals and identifies new saving opportunities.
- Developing and implementing the Annual Operating Plan together with the Business and the Commodity Strategic Team
- Create and apply strategically the Category Cards for the supported sites/countries.
- Drives BAE execution in strong collaboration with the business partner and the other stakeholders.
- Engages in stakeholder & requisitioner communication aiming to improve understanding of indirect procurement processes and tools.
- Supports implementation of automation opportunities for the assigned sites.
- Maintains a strong collaboration with the Procurement Buyer to ensure common target achievement.
- The Sourcing Buyer will ensure all tasks are carried out in line with indirect procurement policy and strategy.
- Covers more than 4 sites with a high degree of complexity, with cumulative annual addressable spend of more than $5M and delivers savings of more than 7% of that spend in scope.
- On an ad hoc basis, can be asked to run sourcing projects with spend of more than $250K if there is alignment with the Strategic Category Teams and buyer’s proximity to site & stakeholders make sense for this to happen
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a purchasing environment
- Technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
- Planning, negotiations, and agreements/contract management
- Proficiency of English and Turkish
- Communicates clearly; balances listening and speaking; easy to approach
- Problem Solving skills
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;