Why Wait for the Future When You Can Create It
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Application Engineer to join Honeywell’s Building Management Systems Team based in Istanbul, Turkey. You will be responsible for driving technical excellence by working closely with sales and system integrators with the shared goal to drive growth.
Senior Application Engineer responsibilities:
- Drive Building Management Systems brand in collaboration with sales managers
- Apply solutions and proof of concepts in coordination with system integrators, consultants and customers to fulfill the projects specification
- Drive training sessions in the region
- Participate in weekly and monthly MOS with sales & country managers to drive efficiency and support growth
- Pre-Sales support to Sales and After Sales Support for SI’s (trouble shooting), RMA (Report RMA) periodically by coordinating with factory/Customer Service.
- Adherence to NPI Test Plans & to Quarterly Training Calendar
- CCR 24Hrs Resolution> 90% & achieve 100% AOP achievement for Tech Support & Training Revenue
- Strategic project meetings, presentation of solutions to consultant, end users along with sales
- Provide Weekly/Monthly Reporting, participate in monthly MOS.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation & Controls)
- BMS / HVAC / ELV Sales background preferably with work experience in META region.
- Experience in Building Management System Design, Estimation, Technical support, and also experienced in providing trainings.
- Building Management System programming experience and product experience,
- Knowledge of Tridium or Centraline, Alerton or Trend programming knowledge would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel (60-70%) of the time, mostly within the region but some travel to GCC, N.Africa, Leavnt maybe required
- 7-10 years technical experience, with 4+ years in BMS industry
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.