Why Wait for the Future When You Can Create It
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Advanced Cyber Security Architect – HBT to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will leverage the leading Buildings Operational Technology (OT) cybersecurity portfolio to provide pre-sales, uplift in process, aid in the development of operational enablement initiatives, core projects and service growth support.
This critical Cybersecurity Solution Architect role will lead the improvement and governance of HBS’s cybersecurity capability and standards across the globe to ensure HBS is designing and implementing secure solutions for customers, in line with industry standards and practices. The Cybersecurity Solution Architect is tasked with solution scope development focused on customer challenges, proposing value-add solutions where possible, and driving day to day estimate and proposal support.
Further, the Cybersecurity Solution Architect will assist a growing team of cybersecurity focused Business Consultants with the coordination of sales process tasks in order to meet global business objectives. Including, remote and on-site consulting for OT network designs, security control implementations, cybersecurity assessments, Buildings OT cybersecurity focused products and any other activities relating to the design and deployment of HBS’s Buildings cybersecurity solutions portfolio to customers globally.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Be responsible for the architecting and designing secure Operational Technology (OT) solution bids, understanding client/project requirements, architecting compliant and efficient solutions, including scoping the effort required to successfully deliver Buildings cybersecurity related solutions.
- Work closely with the bid team to develop the most efficient and compliant cybersecurity solutions and take ownership over this portion of the bid and its related client proposal.
- Contribute to the preparation for bid reviews and take a lead role in working with Engineering to obtain the appropriate Technical Risk Review (TRR) approvals.
- Provide expert advice using technical knowledge and experience as to the procurement, configuration and implementation of Buildings cybersecurity related solutions to meet requirements whilst ensuring ease of delivery, future supportability, scalability and flexibility.
- Act as the technical subject matter expert, thoroughly understanding products, features, functions, and benefits while being able to communicate to all enterprise level customers.
- Use questioning strategies and represent Honeywell in meetings, discussions and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders, professional consultants, subcontractors and 3rd party vendors during the sales process and project initiation phases to ensure preferred outcomes are achieved.
- Provide strategic input and advice on business and technology solutions for future prospects and initiatives globally.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of Honeywell products and offerings and ensure skills are maintained and enhanced in specialist cybersecurity related areas.
- Keeps abreast of all relevant developments and innovations in the IT and OT cybersecurity field, research best practice methodologies and ensure emerging technologies are correctly aligned with customer requirements and solution offering.
- Provide feedback and liaise with product management to ensure HBS cybersecurity product portfolio is appropriate to the changing needs of current and future market objectives.
- Identify strategic third-party product and solutions which can complement our overall integrated solutions offerings and increase value offering.
Sales Consultation / Bid Support:
- Provide support at pre-sale stages for cybersecurity related queries.
- Provide coaching and support to sales professionals in winning opportunities related to the Buildings cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
- Establish and build trusted relationships with customers to provide technical solutions that meet end user needs through an understanding of business requirements and technology.
- Identify, develop, and maintain strategic industry partnerships to strengthen Honeywell’s position, credibility and value proposition in the technology space.
- Support both sales professionals and customers during the technical requirement definition and solution development sales process steps by providing knowledgeable subject matter expertise.
- Participate in the creation of customer technical roadmaps; and conduct customer demonstrations and presentations to support Buildings cybersecurity related opportunities.
- Support the transference of the proposed design to the delivery team, whilst remaining engaged with the client long term and building a trusted advisor relationship in support of continued opportunity growth.
- Understand stakeholders with the ability to engage, establish credibility, influence and negotiate at all levels including C-level executives.
- Build productive customer relationships, developing sponsors for Honeywell, and continually seek and capitalize upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Provide strategic input and guidance for global Buildings OT focused cybersecurity solutions.
- Provide cybersecurity technical knowledge and experience to help close high-level sales.
- Understand industry cybersecurity standards and has insights into in country cybersecurity regulations.
- Bring technical tools, processes and products that will help to underpin key sales strategies.
- Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Deliver technical training on new technology for sales and operations professionals as well as external customers.
- Responsible for demo and technical positioning of our solutions against customers’ needs and requirements.
- Review and positions statements in line with specification requirements.
- Support sales professionals during technical and risk review processes.
- Responsible for bid response, functional system review, competitive comparison and review for accurate estimates and new applications of technology.
- Identify new trends, working with Marketing and Engineering/Technology teams to ensure we have the solutions and capabilities to evolve our offering and keep ahead of the market.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- Certification and/or Training in relevant ICT industry technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, Aruba.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- ISA/IEC Cybersecurity Certificates.
- Global Industrial Security Professional (GICSP).
- Cisco CCIE or CCDP.
- TOGAF Certification (Enterprise/Solution Architecture).
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher certification.
- Project Management Certification (PMP or Prince2).
- Previous proven demonstrated experience in cybersecurity architecture or solution architecture for OT and IT systems.
- Competent with security frameworks and standards such as: ISO 27001, NIST Guidelines, IEC/ISA 62443, CIS.
- Competent with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Competent with industry recognised top 20 cybersecurity controls.
- Cybersecurity solution selling and positioning and interpreting business requirements and translating into technical solutions that create value for the customer.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience scoping and/or delivering a variety of technology and ICT including Data Centre infrastructure, networking, video, security, software, systems, applications, integration, virtualization and storage technologies as well as best practice for design and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts/offerings to internal and external customers, consultants, include C level executives.
- Demonstrated high-level business analysis skills with proven ability to forecast client’s needs, use questioning strategies, and create and architect innovative and creative solutions in a complex multiple systems environment.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects / opportunities at one time.
- Experience implementing Honeywell’s integrated product offerings and solutions and/or industry building automation software and solutions.
- Demonstrated financial, business, commercial and contractual acumen and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed for interfacing with high-level internal stakeholders, external clients, and geographically, culturally and linguistically diverse employees to ensure cost competitive, lowest risk and best value engineered solutions.
- Strong customer focus. The ability to partner with senior level management and business stakeholders, to understand HBS businesses/functions, and to deliver the best global design solutions.
- Manage complexity, deal with ambiguity, and drive results in a highly matrixed environment. Ability to remove performance barriers and deliver under challenging circumstances.
- Self-motivated, goal orientated, determine own work priorities, training requirements, ability to meet deadlines and works well under pressure.
- Very strong business acumen – ability to make strategic trade-off’s and balance competitive pressure with risk management and mitigation.
- Global mindset. The ability to align with a standard global strategy while balancing unique, sometimes conflicting regional and business-specific requirements.
- Learns quickly adapting to new projects, technologies, processes and/or cross industry verticals.
- Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future technical trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required.
- Be proficient in the execution of risk management, issue management and scope management processes.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, and establishes and builds credibility quickly.
- Strong effective communication skills (both written and oral) and able to work in a team.
- Excellent computer, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Proficient in strategically assessing and identifying new business opportunities, and strong customer/relationship management skills.
- Ability to define and architect specific solutions within an ambiguous environment and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong command and control skills to manage through internal and customer challenges.
- Ability to think strategically in applying process improvement tools to solve business problems.
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment.
- Can clearly articulate technical value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer’s needs and drivers.
- Establishes and builds credibility quickly
- Provides competitive positioning and differentiation support
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.