Why Wait for the Future When You Can Create It
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Snr Offering Management Specialist – SPS / GAS to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Product Marketing activities for our Gas detection (including portable, fixed and connected) portfolio in Middle East, Russia & Customs Union, Turkey & Central Asia, Africa (MERTA); ensure strong support for the sales organization in driving new business at channel and end-user level, and representation of the MERTA needs and expectations within Global Product Management and Line of Business (LOB) teams.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Define and consolidate the Gas Value Proposition relevant for MERTA and provide materials and content to sell against competition for the sales teams
- Own pricing realization and margin improvement, in alignment with global and regional guidelines
- Responsible for providing senior management presentations and dashboards with necessary information and supporting analysis to evaluate the different LOB’s
- Provide solutions and recommendations for growth or protecting business from competitive erosion
- Leverage global OM and LOB organizations and ensure strategic alignment whilst maintaining MERTA specificities and business requirements
- Define and drive the regional gas detection roadmap, including “local for local needs”, and run related VOCs / OVOCs within the region
- Own market intelligence and track competition activities and behaviors
- Define and drive a core range specific to each region that is aligned with the market and competition
- Own Gas portfolio rationalization/ optimization
- Own product training for existing as well as NPI for both sales team and channel partners
- Drive product promos along with customer marketing and channel program management
- Provide inputs to the global teams related to NPI forecasting, say/do, technical inputs etc
- Own demo / Trial Installations processes at Customer Sites in alignment with Sales and complete Site Product Assessment to drive Product Approvals
- Ensure NPI is part of the reevaluated processes and provide support to MERTA team (Sales, Marcom and Channel Marketing) at every product launch
- Support localization projects from a product / solution standpoint
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Presently operating in a product management or product marketing role in the safety or gas detection, gas analyzers industry
- At least 5- years of relevant marketing experience preferably in B2B environment
- Creative and self- learning
- High level of accountability
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Proven planning, project and organizing skills
- Analytic, able to transform data into information and deliver to management for decision making
- Ability to define mid- to long-term strategy for each LOB
- Strong personality able to justify MERTA view and requirements in product development process
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, supporting LOB’s and regions
- Annual Salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.