Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation. This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We lead with software and innovation.
Whether we’re turning mustard seeds into fuel, creating quantum algorithms or making taxis fly, our software engineering team is home to the world’s leading technological talent.
We want software engineers who not only have a solid foundation in coding, development, designing, testing and even hacking, but who also have a passion for empowering the world and making it a better place for everyone – today and tomorrow.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex simulation software tools within Honeywell Aerospace. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
• Requirements and design
• Object oriented design and programming
• Feature Definition
• Customer Support
• Verification and Validation
• Ability to code in multiple languages
• Analytical skills & software development skills
You Must Have
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• 5+ years of C++ or JAVA or .NET or other OOD/OOP design experience
• 2+ years’ experience using STL/BOOST
• Understanding various software development lifecycle
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Effective communicator
• Wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
• Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.