Honeywell Aerospace is a $10B+ SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Are you ready to help us make the future?
- Requirements and design
- Object oriented design and programming
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of C++ design experience
- 2+ years’ experience using STL/BOOST
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- JOB ID: HRD106004
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United States