ATG Europe is recognized as a leading provider of specialized engineering, scientific and technical services to the aerospace and high-tech industry.
Today, ATG Europe is recognized as a leading provider of specialized engineering, scientific and technical services to the aerospace and high-tech industry. Our headquarters are located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, the technical hub of Europes space activities. We also have subsidiaries in Germany and the UK.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate HR Officer who will be involved in all HR activities, such as general HR administration but also assisting in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures. Objectives of the position are: To be the ATG representative on HR subjects towards both clients as well as colleagues and candidates in order to ensure/support client satisfaction goals;To improve HR policy where needed;To implement HR policy in such a way that ATG remains well known for dedicated HR quality standards;Customer-/Client-/Candidate satisfaction from HR perspective;Be the warm heart of the ATG organization and guard the ATG image in that respect.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Administration of Starters and leavers;
- Long term sick leave and other Absence (Maternity / Parental);
- Exceptional cases: reviews, requests, providing info and individual guidance;
- Remuneration Promotion yearly salary review;
- Time registration;
- Definition of HR Strategy;
- Tax administration and 30% rulings;
- Risk Inventory Evaluation and ARBO;
- Company insurances and health insurance;
- Request and handling of IND and residence permits;
- Relocation and housing;
- Introduction to ATG and ESA;
- Yearly Evaluation;
- Preparation of Employment Contracts;
- Salary administration/ mutations;
- Time recording, such as 1700 hours and leave;
- Training approval and organization;
- Termination of employments contract;
- Organization of ATG Events;
- Or any other tasks and/or priorities that the Team Lead deems necessary for ATG.
- HBO/University degree;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay and benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training and development etc.;
- Good understanding of labor laws;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Proficient in English and, preferably Dutch, together with strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Strong ethical standards;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Prioritizing of work activities and meeting necessary deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities and strong multi-tasking skills.
What do we offer
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.