A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains.
- Leads a team, conducting day-to-day security & safety procedures for a specific operation, in line with the Corporate strategy and relevant requirements specific for the locations.
- Manages a team in the execution of specific operational security, safety and business resilience tasks.
- Possesses sufficient knowledge and is trained in the execution of physical security, safety and crisis management tasks within the specific country/operation.
- Provides operational management of security crisis management capability to the specific country/operation in line with the Corporate strategy and relevant requirements specific for the location.
- Provides support in deployment of Business Continuity Plans and delivers tools to measure and assess effectiveness of the Business Continuity framework.
- Monitors and manages the day-to-day functional performance of physical and operational security measures within a country/operation.
- Works mostly independently but seeks advice in the most complex cases to ensure compliance with strategy expectations.
Business continuity role
- Supports the implementation of Business Continuity framework in the organisation.
- Has accountability for audit structure of the BCP framework in processes and sites.
- Supports processes and sites by carrying actions to close gaps.
- Provides support to global Business Continuity colleagues.
- Manages a team in the execution of specific operational safety tasks.
- Possesses sufficient knowledge and is trained in the execution of safety control measures & management tasks within the specific country/operation.