We bring more intelligence to our customers business – and to the entire world. We make the impossible happen by combining our problem solvers with the needs of the future, by linking the physical with the digital, and by bridging the gap between today and tomorrow.
At Huld you will be dealing with meaningful projects in a cool team, so next time you talk about your job with family and friends you make them speechless.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for somebody who brings fresh and crazy ideas on embedded and safety-critical software development. Our systems are used in space, medical domain, heavy machinery, intelligent devices and we help to solve large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; and the list keeps on growing every day!
What you will do
Your technical expertise will lead you to manage individual projects priorities while matching deadlines and deliverables.
You design! You develop! You test! You deploy! You maintain! You enhance software solutions!
Development of safety-critical systems or on-board SW for a CubeSat is hard work following strict project rules including technical specification, architectural design, detail design, implementation, unit and integration testing, verification and validation. For example, one of the CubeSats we will be programming will push the current state-of-the-art and operate autonomously close to an asteroid demonstrating technology readiness for these tasks.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Working with the team to design specifications for new features and enhancements for an embedded system or onboard software
- Deriving a technical specification from customer requirements
- Preparation of design
- Implementation and testing;
What do we expect from you?
- A university degree (M.Sc., PhD)
- Ambitious and achieving attitude with good communication skills
- Fluent English (on a technical level)
- C and C++ and the ability to learn a new programming language.
- Understanding of embeddedHW
What is a big plus?
- Working knowledge of MISRA
- Working experience of CAN, microcontrollers
- Experience in embedded SW development and similar project in space, railway, medical or automotive industry
- Knowledge of functional safety standards, for example ECSS-E-40, IEC 61508 and its derivatives like
- ISO 26262 (automotive), IEC 62279 (rail), IEC 62061 (machinery)
- FPGA design (VHDL or Verilog)
What we offer you?
- Normal environment, hard work, ambitious goals and making impact
- Relaxed atmosphere of smaller engineering company (just four years ago we were a start-up)
- Great opportunity to grow and learn new things
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of advanced systems in various domains (Blockchain/ Space/ Medical/ Railway…)
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure.
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Immortality – some of our software flies in space
- The position is based in Prague or Pilsen, Czech Republic
Please send us your CV in English, salary expectation and a link to your working portfolio and impress us with your pervious projects and experiences.
May the force be with you!