Huld is a technology design house. We bring more intelligence to our customers’ business – and to the entire world. We navigate smoothly between the physical and digital, and combine them in a creative way. We offer an internationally unique combination of software and product development expertise. With us, you build intelligent solutions that last for tomorrow – and beyond that.
At Huld you will be dealing with meaningful projects in a cool team, so next time you talk about your job with family and friends you make them speechless.
Currently, we need somebody for development for a Mission Control System that integrates various technologies, e.g. ReactJS, OSGi, Python, and will be open-sourced for the community.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a passionate person who brings fresh and crazy ideas to our projects. Our systems are used in space, medical domain, heavy machinery, intelligent devices and we help to solve large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; and the list keeps on growing every day!
What you will do
Your technical expertise will lead you to manage individual projects priorities while matching deadlines and deliverables.
You design! You develop! You test! You deploy! You maintain! You enhance software solutions!
Since Huld position itself as a game-changer for New Space industry with a portfolio covering software from Ground to Space, we can offer you great opportunities on challenging projects.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Deriving a technical specification from customer requirements
- Working with the team to implement a complex system with a modular design
- Steering architecture design
- Implementation and testing;
What do we expect from you?
- A university degree (M.Sc., PhD)
- Ambitious and achieving attitude with good communication skills
- Fluent English (on a technical level)
- Service-Oriented Architecture design principles
- Knowledge of C++
- Fluency in Java
- Desired (Bonus) experiences, some of the following: Apache Service Mix, OSGi, Apache Karaf, REST API, understanding of messaging principles, JMS (Apache Artemis, ActiveMQ) WebSockets, GraalVM
What we offer you?
- Normal environment, hard work, ambitious goals and making an impact
- The relaxed atmosphere of smaller engineering company (just four years ago we were a start-up)
- Great opportunity to grow and learn new things
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of advanced systems in various domains (Blockchain/ Space/ Medical/ Railway…)
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure.
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Immortality – some of our software flies in space
The position is based in Prague or Pilsen, Czech Republic
Please send us your CV in English, salary expectation and a link to your working portfolio and impress us with your previous projects and experiences.
May the force be with you!