ThrustMe is a fast-growing industrial engineering startup in the space sector, founded in 2017 with the mission to enable a sustainable use of space. Today, ThrustMe is actively developing technologies to make this possible and we have become an industry leader in innovative space propulsion for small satellites. We have developed groundbreaking technologies, which has been a dream of the propulsion community for over 50 years.
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. Day to day you will work with the most talented professionals on the planet, empowering them to do their best work. You will be a vital member of the team and enable us to grow to new heights and continue to recruit the best talents.
If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with the French labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will also write job announcements, search for talents, conduct initial interviews and background checks. You will use HR Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you will act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
- Asist in the recruitment process, from writing job announcements to filter and interview candidates.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Administering pay, benefits, and leave.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and practices and ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews and undertake tasks around performance management.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
Skills and qualifications
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or equivalent.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
How to apply
- Submit professional resume and motivation letter.