All Orbits, All Planets™ – Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space Technologies is a leading rocket company based in Queensland, Australia pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and highly motivated HR professional to join our team on the Gold Coast. This role is both hands-on and strategic.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Interpretation of the Modern Awards, Fair Work and National Employment Standards to ensure legislative requirements are met
- Managing Workers Compensation claims and return to work programs
- Talent acquisition, including international candidates
- Providing guidance on HR related issues
- Promote and deliver best practice
- Performance Management
- Payroll (45 employees)
You will have:
- Strong generalist HR experience from managing recruitment and selection through to award interpretation and industrial relations matters
- An excellent understanding of the relevant awards
- High level of initiative and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Natural ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing / engineering environment is desirable but not essential
If you have the above requirements, apply now.