The UK’s hyperfast broadband
Cybersecurity Project Manager
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days’ paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or wedding/civil partnership
- Private medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Retail offers — discounts from hundreds of recognisable brands
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free Hyperoptic broadband if you live in a Hyperoptic area
- Recruitment referral bonus
- O2 mobile phone discount
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
- Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider.
- We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
- And we’re on a mission: to gigabit Britain.
- Whatever we’re doing — whether we’re liaising with property professionals, delivering our network, or installing in a customer’s home, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
- We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
- And today we’re looking for a Cybersecurity Project manager who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
- Working closely with the Cybersecurity and Systems Architect and Telecoms Security Regulations (TSR) programme manager to successfully deliver Cyber Security and IT projects by establishing short & long-term project objectives, developing and maintaining project plans, managing project scope, budget, and resources, and effectively managing project risks and issues.
- Effective, accurate reporting and communication to the PMO and other stakeholders to ensure organisation-wide awareness and knowledge of the deliverables of the Cyber Security and IT projects.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, scope, design, communicate and proactively drive the progress of Cyber Security and IT projects
- Deliver projects against strict time and cost metrics, meeting or exceeding stakeholder expectations
- Create a robust and collaborative working relationship with all relevant teams and leaders to ensure full transparency of process and delivery against the business unit metrics.
- Effectively collaborate with and manage Internal and External Suppliers to ensure delivery of agreed products and services
- Work with the PMO team to adopt and continuously improve the Hyperoptic PMO/PM methodology for programme and project management to encourage thoughtful, efficient planning that includes documenting: deadlines, milestones; resources; timelines; owners.
Delivery/implementation of change
- Guide and support the business in the implementation of Cyber Security and IT initiatives, ensuring change is managed effectively within the organisation
- Work closely with Technology & Innovation (T&I) sub-functional leaders to drive current project delivery and identify future opportunities
Delivery of the Telecom Security Requirements (TSR) programme
- Working closely with the TSR Programme manager to align IT and Cyber Security projects with the TSR programme to ensure successful delivery of security and compliance requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Degree or equivalent experience in Cyber Security, Technology, Telecommunications, or related field
PRINCE2, PMP or other project management certifications
- Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, ISO27000 certification, CISM, SANS GIAC
- A strong project delivery background, preferably in the Cyber Security, Technology or Telecoms sectors
- Strong experience in managing change via clear change management principles – experience with envisioning the change “arrival point” and interacting with stakeholders to get them there
- Experience in the telco industry
- Demonstrable experience gained leading projects by developing and maintaining project plans, managing project scope, budget, and resources, and managing project risks and issues effectively.
- Experience in creating and analysing data sources, leveraging outputs to identify opportunities or creating performance KPIs
- Experience with introduction and implementation of Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, NCSC CAF)
- Experience with implementing compliance and regulatory frameworks (GDPR, PCI-DSS, Telecoms Security Act)
- Sound knowledge of Cyber Security & IT systems, including Public Clouds (e.g., AWS, GCP) and networks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Experience in collaboration platforms for project delivery – e.g., Jira, Clarizen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace