Senior Project Manager
About the role
The purpose of the role of a Senior Project Manager is key in managing end to end delivery of our Technology & Innovation portfolio initiatives linked to strategic objectives of Hyeproptic.
You must be able to apply top down thinking and dive deep in details when is needed. You will be skilled at managing multiple priorities, and communicating effectively with employees of all levels. The ideal candidate will be highly detail and task oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
You will plan and coordinate activities between the different delivery teams, monitor and report on progress and constantly look to improve our processes and ways of working.
In the addition, the role will act as a single point of reporting regarding assigned project deliveries at and escalation for partners and POCs from internal stakeholders. The role will manage and drive the cumulative milestones, KPIs and targets, ensuring both, external partners and internal stakeholders provide appropriate outputs. The role will be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects or programme of activities against key KPIs, including cost, quality and timeline whilst continuously driving efficiency increases.
What will you be doing?
- Project/Programme managementThe Senior Project Manager will ensure that these rollouts / projects are initiated, planned, communicated, managed and monitored though:
- Planning, forecasting, managing and proactively monitoring key projects progress; resolving issues and initiating appropriate action.
- Managing communications with and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Managing dependencies within projects.
- Reporting the progress at regular intervals.
- Creating overall roadmaps for the delivery of the project(s)/programe.
- Identifying and driving improvements on processes, tools, reports.
- Delivery Guide and support management in the delivery, liaising closely with the Leadership Team (LT) as appropriate to achieve business targets.
- Create and deliver overall roadmaps and dedicated plans along with revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify dependencies and assign responsibilities, identifying gaps where appropriate.
- External partner management
- Continuously liaise with stakeholders from other functions to drive operational changes and communication to external partners, as required, ensuring timely completion of tasks
- Ensure that internal teams and external partners complete, and issue all required deliverables
- Providing regular reporting on progress to senior leadership team as required.
- Utilisation of project management techniques to set deliverables and milestones.
- Ensure effective fiscal reporting, working closely with finance to track benefits.
- Effective reporting of KPIs at the appropriate level, dependant on audience.
What we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Project/Programme management accreditation.
- A strong project delivery background, preferably in the telecoms, utilities or IT sectors.
- Strong experience in governing projects and tracking progress
- Demonstrable experience in coordinating teams including other managers.
- Designing projects roadmap to meet business goals.
- Strong experience from a consulting, business analysis, programme/project management background.
- Fundamental understanding of process modelling and improvement
- Strong influencing and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive approach with an ability to self-manage/work independently
- Excellent to Good English Verbal and Written Skills
- Excellent excel skills and ability to build reports and clearly present the show and business cases
Why work for us?
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider and we’re No.1 for reliability in ‘Broadband Provider Survey 2021′ and Plusnet ‘Broadband provider of the year 2023’. We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
Some of our Benefits:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 25 Days holiday rising to a maximum of 35 with length of service
- Additional day off for your birthday and to volunteer
- Private medical Insurance provided by AXA health
- Life assurance giving you cover of 4 times your base salary
- Our pension scheme matches your contributions up to 4%
- Retail offers — discounts from hundreds of recognisable brands
- Free Hyperoptic broadband if you live in a Hyperoptic area
- Enhanced pay for new parents
- Tastecard for restaurant, retail and entertainment discounts
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.