ICEYE is building the world's largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day, even when it's cloudy or dark, and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world's first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised $65M in financing to date. We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We're innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don't listen to people who say it can't be done: we go and do it!
Do you know why it’s called New Space?
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
Our Solution Architect will work closely with a account management, analytics, constellation operations, our clients, prospects, partners, and the VP of Solutions to develop of our Flood Monitoring Solution and additional solutions in the future.
Your daily focus:
- Pre and Post Sales Support: Answer technical questions and prepare technical materials related to analytics, imagery, 3rd party data, workflow, etc. during & after client meetings. When answers don’t exist, develop them with the relevant teams within ICEYE. Work with Account Management to understand our customer’s business, workflows, and technical environments so that you can design and help propose ICEYE solutions.
- Solution Development: Work with the team to develop the solution we offer to the market. This involves refining our workflows, creating SLAs, documenting feature requests, etc..
- Manage the technical aspects of our Data Acquisition Program: Work with a business lead to acquire all the data our solutions require. For floods, this is DEMs, building footprints, weather data, etc. This is a significant endeavor and critical to the success of our solutions.
Your attributes that we need:
- Experience supporting the technical aspects of sales, implementations, and customer success (3 to 5 years).
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding product management methodologies and processes.
- Experience with (geographic) data such as digital elevation models, building footprints, and weather.
Your extra ones:
- Experience with remote sensing.
- Experience with catastrophe (flood) damage extent.
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit.
Our perks and benefits:
- A job that matters
- A dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach
- Space for self-development, research time, training, conferences or certification schemes
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with
- Inspiring and collaborating, pet-friendly office lounge and silent working space enabling focus
- Nicely equipped gym area
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Relocation support (flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Compensation for language courses, conferences etc.
- Internal events for employees on a regular basis (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English until July 7th.
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.